Saturday, October 29, 2011

Win A Copy Of Feist's "Metals"


Feist's new album, "Metals", is out in stores at this very moment and The Soundtrack Of My Life has an opportunity for those of you who haven't picked it up yet.  I have one digital copy of the album to give to one lucky reader.  The download comes with the entire twelve track album, including the lead single "How Come You Never Go There".

There are TWO ways to enter the giveaway for a maximum number of TWO entries.  You can...

  • To increase your odds of winning, follow me on Twitter and send me a tweet with your favorite Feist song.  Make sure you include #MetalsContest as a hashtag.

This contest is now closed.

The winner will be announced on November 12th and I'll send the prize over right away.  Good luck!  Be sure to check out my review of the album if you're curious about the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment