Monday, October 1, 2012

Sky Ferreira - Everything Is Embarrassing


Sky Ferreira is a name that I had always seen bouncing around music blogs, but I just never paid much attention to it. The articles would sternly state that she was the next big thing in one way or another.  It wasn't until recently that I took notice of her music.  When Sky released "Everything Is Embarrassing", I fell in love with the track.  The single sounds like 80's pop music, but has a tragically minimalistic approach.  I'm completely addicted to it in every possible way.

The song's music video came out today and it's a fairly simple black and white clip.  Sky strikes a pose in various settings while giving off some sultry glares.  If she somehow decides that music isn't her thing, then modeling may be her calling.


Sky Ferreira's upcoming Ghost EP, featuring "Everything Is Embarrassing", will be available on October 16, via Capitol Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment