Thursday, November 15, 2012

CSS - I've Seen You Drunk Gurl


CSS (also know as Cansei de Ser Sexy) are currently working on their fourth album with musician/producer Dave Sitek.  As a little tease of what's to come, the band posted a new track last week.  "I've Seen You Drunk Gurl" will be released as a limited 12" on Federal Prism.  There are no official release dates for the single as of yet, but hopefully the wait won't be too long.

The song itself is a strange departure from their usual sound.  It's lacking in punky guitars and instead features a Beastie Boys inspired beat.  I've heard quite a few negative reactions towards the single, but I actually think it's pretty great.  "I've Seen You Drunk Gurl" still has the CSS attitude that the band is known for.  Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment