Thursday, June 21, 2012

Divine Fits - My Love Is Real


Divine Fits is the new supergroup project that features Britt Daniel of Spoon, Dan Boeckner of Wolf Parade/Handsome Furs, and Sam Brown of New Bomb Turks.  There's currently a lack of information about the band, but they've just revealed their first bit of music.  "My Love Is Real" is the debut single from their upcoming album.  The song is available for streaming over on the band's Facebook page if you "like" them.  It's more Handsome Furs than Spoon.  Hopefully we'll get a nice mix of both on the full record.  Either way, the single has me thoroughly hyped for whatever they have planned.  If you want a physical copy of the song, the band has a 7" pre-order up on their website.  It includes the b-side, "I Was Born In A Laundromat".  "My Love Is Real" will be released on July 31 via Merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment