Tuesday, July 31, 2012

VISITOR - RNB


If you know me, then you know that I adore 80's pop music.  The massive echoing drums that could shatter glass satisfy my every need and I live for a good synthesizer.  So when I first heard this new track by VISITOR, everything was absolute bliss.  "RNB" is off of the London duo's upcoming EP, COMING HOME // RNB.  The album will not only feature this song, but even more new material including a slew of remixes.  The track is a dreamy soundscape that features such a wonderful retro vibe, slightly reminiscent of Goldfrapp's Head First record.  Give it a listen and see for yourself.



COMING HOME // RNB is out September 10 and a full LP is in the making. For more info about the band, you can check out VISITOR's website and follow them on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment