Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post-Christmas

It's the day after Christmas and everyone has opened their presents.  Everybody had that one thing they really wanted.  Wether it be a Christmas sweater or something, well, better.  What did you get?  Me?  Lots of music...and a MacBook.  First post from a Mac, time to celebrate!  Anyways, there will be a lot of new music being played around the house.  Here's a list of it all.  Take note that it's not all mine, some my brother's and some my sister's. But still, you know I'll hear all of it in the end.

Muse - Absolution
Weezer - Raditude
Norah Jones - The Fall
Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
The Black Keys - Attack & Release
Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster

So far I've listened to Muse, Weezer, Lady GaGa, and part of Kelly Clarkson.  I have to say, they're all really good.  I already had the two most recent Muse albums.  This one is a little more piano based.  I think I prefer that.  The Weezer album is interesting.  I really like older Weezer music (Hash Pipe, Buddy Holly).  This album is kind of random.  None of the songs really flow into each other.  They're still good separately, though.  Lady GaGa's album was solid dance-pop.  Extremely catchy.  What surprised me the most was that there was zero filler.  Every song was strong on its own.

I still need to hear the rest of the albums to make my final assumptions.  I hope everyone got whatever music they wanted.  I still have plenty of gift cards to spend on what else... but music.

No comments:

Post a Comment