Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday I'm In Love - 25/10/13


Friday I'm In Love is a weekly feature
It highlights what I loved over the past week
Week = Friday to Friday
May include things of a non-musical variety

Y.A.L.A.


Matangi is so close!  "Y.A.L.A." is the upcoming album's fourth single and it's an appropriate play on the entire YOLO tragedy.  Short for "You Always Live Again", it's definitely a jam.  Half M.I.A. shout-rap and half pounding breakdown, "Y.A.L.A." only adds to the possibility of Matangi being too much to handle, in the good way of course.

M.I.A. COMING BACK WITH POWER POWER... on November 5.


The Rocky Horror Picture Show


I really just wanted to say that I bought the soundtrack on cassette.  Because when given the opportunity, you must take advantage of the $1 tapes at a yard sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment