Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Playlist - Lady Gaga, Imogen Heap, & more

Here's a playlist of some albums I listened to lately.  I've kind of had an overflow of music lately, so I'm getting around to listening to all of it.  They were all released within the last few years, some older than others.  Also, you should check out this remix of "Steady As She Goes" by The Raconteurs and "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.  It's really cool...

Lady Gaga - The Fame

I just bought this album.  I know, I'm a little late.  Anyways, this album is great.  It's filled with catchy synth-pop songs with the exception of track twelve, Brown Eyes, a piano ballad.  It has all of the radio hits that you already know.  Other highlights include Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, The Fame, Brown Eyes, and Boys Boys Boys.  There really isn't a filler song.

Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself

This is Imogen's second album.  It contains the unique song, Hide And Seek.  It's a very solid electronic album, but I think I prefer her newest album, Ellipse.  If you're a fan, then you've probably heard this album by now.  If you're new to her music, don't overlook this album.  Highlights include Headlock, Goodnight And Go, Just For Now, and Hide And Seek.

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't You Fake It

I've only listened to this album once or twice so far.  It's pretty good, solid pop-punk.  There's a lot more screaming than I expected.  I'm not sure if that's good or not, it depends on your personal taste.  Highlights include False Pretense, Damn Regret, Your Guardian Angel, Face Down, and Grim Goodbye.

Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby

Very strange.  That's how I feel about a lot of the songs.  It's a very bubbly album.  Songs such as Bubble Pop Electric and Harajuku Girls are... unique.  I really like some of the other songs, though.  It's a hit or miss album in the end.  Highlights include What You Waiting For? and Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment